How many years have I spent
- laughing with them
- telling corny jokes
- and being hugged by that child who used to cry whenever I entered the room.
I love parents too, those unheralded heroes of future civilization
- I loved to tell parents their child is well at a check-up
- I dreaded having to tell them that something could be seriously wrong
- I always keep tissues in my consultation room
- I coach parents using those years of experience
Includes free initial consultation
First – to LISTEN long and hard., so I get know you and your unique family
Second – to TEACH the five key principles in raising an organized child.
Third – to REVIEW your child’s developmental strengths and progress
Fourth – to EVALUATE the character strengths and executive functions of your child …and of each parent!
Fifth – to AFFIRM AND PROBLEM SOLVE
Finally, to set achievable goals and establish accountability
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Ron Bashian, M.D., American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow,
CHADD, professional member, certified parent-to-parent instructor
Doctor Ron’s web sites
Advice on ADHD
Advice on ADHD is a planned audio podcast. More soon!
Have your Executive Functions statistically validated.
Internet and Gaming Addiction Coaching for students and their family